Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beware Christmas Gadget Scams

It's that time of year again... Everyone wants the latest and best gadgets for Christmas and the Internet is flooded with new sites offering amazing deals and prices.

The biggest problem is that this time of year the scammers come out in force.

As a gadget freak myself i have been caught a couple of times in the last few years and know many others who suffered the same experience.

I now make most of my "Online Toy Purchases" as the wife calls them through purely gadgets.

So far 17 items i have purchased have all worked, arrived on time and been the exact items i ordered with no replacements or nasty surprises.

That's a great record for any online store so they get my vote. I have spent over 2 grand with them this year and the prices have been right every time.

Click Here to go to their link.

Thanks for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment